Welcome

Why Don't you Stay a While?

My Favs....

True Grit
Stolen: A letter to my captor
The Hunger Games
She's Come Undone
Cutting for Stone
Me Talk Pretty One Day
A Prayer for Owen Meany
Water for Elephants
To Kill a Mockingbird
One Hundred Years of Solitude
A Wrinkle in Time
The Poisonwood Bible
Life of Pi
The Hound of the Baskervilles
Les Miserables
Dracula
The Glass Castle
I Am Legend
The Time Travelers Wife


Michelle's favorite books »
}

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Happy Birthday Breanne!!!

Today is my cousin Breanne's birthday, she is turning the wonderful age of 29...sorry Bre if you didn't want to let that number out of the bag. Growing up Breanne was my closest friend and just like a sister to me.

Isn't she just a stylish little thing in her moccasins and long socks?

























I hope you have a wonderful day!!!

1 comments:

Breanne Garcia said...

aww thanks Michelle! What a cute picture! I really need to get some of your pictures of us growing up together from you! I got your necklaces in the mail, and LOVE them. Thanks so much! I will try and call you today!