When I moved to Phoenix I had thought that I would move to the mecca of delicious Mexican food. Brandon and I have searched high and low to find a place that could replace our beloved Red Iguana, but have not been able to. We did enjoy Carolina's and the Blue Adobe is good...but we found a place this weekend that we will definitely be eating at again. Its called Guerrero's and is delicious. Its a tiny little place in Tempe/Mesa. The food is great, the price is cheap and the walls are a bright orange...its perfect!
Tuesday, May 17, 2011
A Delicious Dinner
When I moved to Phoenix I had thought that I would move to the mecca of delicious Mexican food. Brandon and I have searched high and low to find a place that could replace our beloved Red Iguana, but have not been able to. We did enjoy Carolina's and the Blue Adobe is good...but we found a place this weekend that we will definitely be eating at again. Its called Guerrero's and is delicious. Its a tiny little place in Tempe/Mesa. The food is great, the price is cheap and the walls are a bright orange...its perfect!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

























0 comments:
Post a Comment