Welcome

Why Don't you Stay a While?

My Favs....

True Grit
Stolen: A letter to my captor
The Hunger Games
She's Come Undone
Cutting for Stone
Me Talk Pretty One Day
A Prayer for Owen Meany
Water for Elephants
To Kill a Mockingbird
One Hundred Years of Solitude
A Wrinkle in Time
The Poisonwood Bible
Life of Pi
The Hound of the Baskervilles
Les Miserables
Dracula
The Glass Castle
I Am Legend
The Time Travelers Wife


Michelle's favorite books »
}

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

14 Days of Love

My cousin Halli wrote me last week and asked if I would be a guest judge on her blog. I was so excited! Me? A guest blogger? How grown up does that sound? Well, I thought very. She asked me to list 14 things that I love. I thought, shesh, this is going to be so easy! It was easy until I actually sat down to write my list, I have ALOT of things that I love and many of them a little off the wall.... It was a lot of fun and I hope she asks me to guest blog again! It gave me an opportunity to sit down and think about things I love.

A little background on Halli, she is married to Mo, who is Brandon's first cousin. I first met her when I was dating Brandon and she and Mo were moving so Mo could play basketball. She was so much fun and I was so happy when I found out hat when we built our they were going to be our neighbors. You can see the link her blog at she has a super fun blog to read and twitted stream, might I add..... :)

Oh and btw please forgive my spelling errors, I'm writing on my iPod and am too lazy to spell check.

I am struggling with the hyperlink, her URL is hallitaukiuvea.blogspot.com

1 comments:

Halli said...

Yay, thanks for the shout out! I will have you again as a guest blogger for sure! Thanks for being so willing. xoxoxo