Some of the items I have found that I had given up for lost:
1.) A half-dozen of my favorite pens. They were luckily recovered in my closet, somehow the whole bag of them had fallen behind my laptop case.
2.) My favorite work shirt.
3.) My new Alicia Keys CD, this has only been missing since Christmas.
4.) Shoes! A pair of black heels that I used to wear to work all of the time.....I didn't even realize I had missed them until there they were, looking at me out of my yarn bucket.
5.) Last but not least, my favorite jacket. I have loved this jacket for years and I haven't seen it since we moved here. I put it on last night and it was warm and cuddly, just like I remembered it. Then, I had to put it away again because I started sweating after the 30 seconds I had it on.
This is a picture of some of our boxes. Its a bad, bad picture since its from my phone, but I think its representative of what our apartment looks like at the moment.
























4 comments:
I sure am going to miss that little apartment and of course mainly Svetlana...We're so excited to see your guys' house! Let us know if you need any help moving, we are more than willing to help.
Brandon, Congratulations on your new pad. I hope you're able to find some good mormon helpers to welcome you into your new boundaries. I saw the comment about my weight. I have a parasite that doesn't have a killer. I haven't been able to gain weight since I got back. I'm glad to see you don't have that same parasite. It could have cost you that sweet wool sweater you always wear under your skin. Falou! - Marcelo
Good luck packing! It will all be worth it when you are in your new house and settled! I am so excited for you...it's so fun!!
-We should get together again with our husbands...who's in charge of the next get together??
Haha! I feel your pain. Moving SUCKS
Post a Comment