Welcome

Why Don't you Stay a While?

My Favs....

True Grit
Stolen: A letter to my captor
The Hunger Games
She's Come Undone
Cutting for Stone
Me Talk Pretty One Day
A Prayer for Owen Meany
Water for Elephants
To Kill a Mockingbird
One Hundred Years of Solitude
A Wrinkle in Time
The Poisonwood Bible
Life of Pi
The Hound of the Baskervilles
Les Miserables
Dracula
The Glass Castle
I Am Legend
The Time Travelers Wife


Michelle's favorite books »
}

Monday, October 17, 2011

Garret and Megan - Family Photo

While I was in Utah last month, my little brother and his wife, Megan asked me to take their family picture. Our plans were almost thwarted on that day by some bad weather up by Snowbasin, but luckily it stopped raining long enough for us to head up, take some pics, let Thor get a little muddy and get down before anything crazy happened.

One thing about visiting Utah once you've moved away, those mountains are gorgeous! Every time I come back I am amazed by how pretty they are...especially in the Ogden area. I was really excited that the colors were just starting to turn, I wish there were more reds when I was there, but I was willing to take what I could get.






































I didn't have my camera with me, (dang carry-on bag limits!!) but luckily my dad's camera came to the rescue!
































































A few words about Mr. Thor, he's a German shepherd puppy (that's right, I just wrote puppy!!!) who is over 100 lbs of pure puppy goodness. I am not a dog fan, truly, they drive me batty and there's nothing worse than a dog owner who lets their dog run wild.  Thor, however, has won me over. He has a sweet personality, is super well behaved and never barks. (Amen to that!)  Garret and Megan outfitted him in the spiked collar. I think it adds to his mystique, although he becomes a weapon of mass destruction inadvertently once he's got it on.

I really enjoyed spending time with my brothers (Logan is holding a ball behind my head) and with my sister-in-law. I don't get enough of that time since we've moved!!!

1 comments:

Breanne Garcia said...

good job! I love your family!