Welcome

Why Don't you Stay a While?

My Favs....

True Grit
Stolen: A letter to my captor
The Hunger Games
She's Come Undone
Cutting for Stone
Me Talk Pretty One Day
A Prayer for Owen Meany
Water for Elephants
To Kill a Mockingbird
One Hundred Years of Solitude
A Wrinkle in Time
The Poisonwood Bible
Life of Pi
The Hound of the Baskervilles
Les Miserables
Dracula
The Glass Castle
I Am Legend
The Time Travelers Wife


Michelle's favorite books »
}

Saturday, August 6, 2011

Utah

I have been in Utah for the past two weeks, its been fabulous catching up with family and friends. The other night my mom, dad and I sat outside and watched the lightning show and decided to play with my dad's camera and tripod. We were lucky to catch this bad boy below!!

The 801 can truly create some awesome lightning shows!!!

4 comments:

Breanne Garcia said...

wow that is an awesome picture! We need to catch up!

Eric and Maryn said...

That lightning was so crazy. We watched it from our house too. We live only a hop, skip, and a jump from your parents...unless they've moved. Anyway...crazy lightning! My kids were so nervous. I wish I would've gotten a picture too.

Michelle said...

Bre, we DEFINITELY need to catch up big time!!!! Sorry that you haven't heard from me in ages, I've been playing in Utah. :)

Maryn, I agree, it was super awesome, don't you think? Ok, so if I remember correctly where your house was I ran by it a few time in the past couple of weeks. I attempted running up 800 North a few times in the dark and got a little too nervous because of no sidewalks or street light. :) Nope, the parentals have not moved...same old place :)

Halli said...

Oooohhh! I love it!