Have you ever heard of GoodReads? If not, you should magically open yourself a new browser and head on over there. I have recently become obsessed with this magic emporium of books. You can follow all of the books you have read, make comments and/or find other books you should be reading but didn't know anything about! Some of you I have been stalking to get on there, ahem...this means you Breanne, and maybe others have never heard of this. Now is the time!!!
I had a conversation a few weeks ago with Brandon about how many books we have read since we were 16. I put my best guess in around 500. Brandon scoffed, to which he then said that was probably not possible. Hm....some quick and easy math in my head (thank you GMAT) told me that 33.33 books have had to have been read by yours truly each year. Except for the 4 years I spent in college, this was an easy feat to get to and to prove it, I am tracking my books on Goodreads. You can find me here. So far I am in it 17 books this year, which technically is a low number since the Harlan Coban book was 2 in one that Goodreads counted as one. My point is, that if I continue on this way, I will far surpass my goal, thus showing that it is entirely possible that I have read WAY more than 500 books since then....we shall see...























2 comments:
Congrats on all the reading! Isn't goodreads the BOMB!?!? I love it!
And 17 books! That's amazing!
Impressive...I checked and I've only read 7 so far this year.
Post a Comment