How To Be Your Own Best Friend. Huh?
I went to the mailbox as usual around 3:30ish and sure enough there was a small package in there. It was addressed to me with the right address, (right now I'm getting a lot of forwarded mail) and the package was small enough that at first I didn't think it was a book. Until I opened it, sure enough, a book from the 70's about being your own best friend, it includes belief in ghosts and a chapter on how every parent will eventually mess their child up...nice.
I'm not sure what to think of this "gift". I have searched and searched and I know what distribution center it came from, but no return information....very odd. In all honesty, I'm not quite sure what to make of this..should I be worried? Is this a kind gift from someone in the cosmos? Or is this from some freaker on the internet that our mail because we just moved in somewhere? Hm...I don't know. You can be sure of one thing though...I thoroughly checked it for any white powder. It was clean.
























2 comments:
WEIRD! Who would send you a crazy book like that>
Dude... that's freaky. I'd be watching my back if I were you. The cosmos are something not to be messed with.
Post a Comment