Welcome

Why Don't you Stay a While?

My Favs....

True Grit
Stolen: A letter to my captor
The Hunger Games
She's Come Undone
Cutting for Stone
Me Talk Pretty One Day
A Prayer for Owen Meany
Water for Elephants
To Kill a Mockingbird
One Hundred Years of Solitude
A Wrinkle in Time
The Poisonwood Bible
Life of Pi
The Hound of the Baskervilles
Les Miserables
Dracula
The Glass Castle
I Am Legend
The Time Travelers Wife


Michelle's favorite books »
}

Monday, April 26, 2010

Tilly the Christmas Cat

I really hate to reference an old post...a really old post but I had a friend find it and send the link asking what in the devil it was about. Oh my goodness, I'm so sorry Bre, but I laughed my head off remembering your poor, even-tempered cat with that Santa hat on.

If you'd like to glimpse what I'm talking about here Tilly is in all her glory:

http://einsteinonthebeach2.blogspot.com/2008/05/tilly-christmas-cat.html

Bless her little heart! She just sat there and let me take pictures of her. Then, I sent them out to almost everyone in my address book. My favorite was when I started getting replies asking I had gotten a new cat for Christmas. Breanne you need to move back so that we can have hijinks like this again.

0 comments: