Welcome

Why Don't you Stay a While?

My Favs....

True Grit
Stolen: A letter to my captor
The Hunger Games
She's Come Undone
Cutting for Stone
Me Talk Pretty One Day
A Prayer for Owen Meany
Water for Elephants
To Kill a Mockingbird
One Hundred Years of Solitude
A Wrinkle in Time
The Poisonwood Bible
Life of Pi
The Hound of the Baskervilles
Les Miserables
Dracula
The Glass Castle
I Am Legend
The Time Travelers Wife


Michelle's favorite books »
}

Friday, April 16, 2010

The Pouf!

Women of Utah unite!!!! The pouf is finally making strong headway in the rest of the country. (Thank you Snooki.) I must say, its taken some time but people have finally come around to our way of ratting hair. Of the three pictures shown in that post, only Snooki's is really representative of what I see in malls, church, work etc. So wear your bumpits with pride ladies!!!

http://nymag.com/daily/fashion/2010/04/who_or_what_is_responsible_for.html

0 comments: