Sunday, March 8, 2009
Spring
I have had Spring fever for a week or so. It was very hard for me to go from sixty degree weather to the snow we had last weekend. So, even though it was pretty cold, I took a walk down to the golf course to take pictures of whatever I could find. I really hadn't been off the path when I go running, so it was fun to explore. Plus, the geese, (well I think they're geese, correct me if I'm wrong) were not very scared of me. It was the golfers that kept scaring them away. I think that they thought I brought bread for them. Which might be a good idea if they were in a zoo.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)























4 comments:
Really nice picture. I am excited to come visit today!
Hey Michelle!! I found you through Kristin! Very cute you look like you are doing well. We need to catch up.
Jettagurl595@aol.com
Hey Michelle!! It was good to see you at Natalie's Wedding.. I hope things are going well... I was wondering if you could do me a favor. My husband is filling out an application and we need the address of someone who lived in WEst point when Brad and I lived with my dad! Can I get your dad's address??? Would you e-mail it to me mskenzyton@yahoo.com.. Thanks
what's up brandon, It's Marcelo and I lost your number, call me.
Post a Comment