

So, I have been playing around with my computer, which is something I probably should have done 9 months ago when we bought it...but anyhoo....half of these pictures scare me to look at because it a.)it doesn't look like me b.) the darn camera would say it would take a pic & it would actually take it early!























2 comments:
Do you guys have a Mac?? We have one of those and the photo booth on it is crazy, but it always provides for some good ol' family entertainment :)
ps. I love that I comment on all your posts haha
Yes, it is a Mac and its taken me ages to decide that I should probably learn how to use it. I'm so used to Windows-based computers that it really bothered me at first...but now I love it and it is good family entertainment!
I love that you do too!!!!!!!! Its almost like getting mail, (which by the way I get extremely excited about...ha ha)
Post a Comment